TOWN WIDE YARD SALE
Sat. June 15, 2013
Westminster Historical Society
• This registration form MUST be received by June 8 in order to participate.
• Hours will be 8 am – 3 pm.
• For more information please call Liz at 978-874-5569 or download a registration form at the Historical Society’s
web site www.WestminsterHistory.org.
• Fee for each participating household is $25. Check must accompany registration form.
• This sale will be held rain or shine. Participants must have a rain plan in place – use a garage or porch or tent, etc.
• We will produce a map of the town and mark every participating household on it.
• On the back of the map will be a list of participating households with a short description of special items each
household will have for sale.
• Maps will be sold for $1 each at the Historical Society on the day of the Sale, beginning at 7:45 am till 2 pm.
• We will provide an official brightly colored Town Wide Yard Sale sign for your home to identify you as a participant.
• We will pay for classified ads in the Sentinel, Gardner News and Telegram.
• We will issue press releases to all the local newspapers, radio stations and cable TV stations telling about the Sale.
• We will request a yard sale permit from the Town of Westminster for all participating homeowners.
• We will hang posters advertising the Sale in local stores.
• If you would like to get rid of items left over from your yard sale, you may bring them to the Historical Society barn
on Main Street from 3 to 6 pm on June 15.
Please Note New Policy: All items must be in boxes with tops because we stack them. Please discard broken or items of
no value in the dump. No appliances, computers, or monitors please. For donations of furniture please call 978-874-5569
to arrange drop off time. The barn will be open the following days: TBA
If you make a list of the items you donate, we can provide you with documentation so you can deduct the value as a
charitable donation on your next income taxes. We thank you for your support of the Historical Society.
TOWN WIDE YARD SALE REGISTRATION FORM
Phone (H) ___________________ (C) __________________________________
Please enclose a check for the $25 fee per family with this application and send to the Westminster Historical Society, 110
Main St., POB 177, Westminster, MA 01473. Thanks!
All applications must be received by June 8, 2013 in order to be on the map.
Please list special items you will have for sale on the back of this paper. We will list as many as we are able next to your
address. You can add to this list till June 8, 2013 by calling Liz Maillet 978.874.5454 (H) or 978.874.5569 (WHS)